Neha puts a scale into a glass container having water and is suprised to see the scale in a different state. Draw a ray diagram showing how the eyes see the pencil
Asked by chumki.banerjee001 | 4th Mar, 2019, 08:48: AM
Diagram is attached
Answered by Ankit K | 4th Mar, 2019, 12:24: PM
- (a) Choose the correct statement with respect to Refraction of light  1. The colour always changes when light enters from one optical medium to another. 2. Absorption of light when it strikes the surface of a medium is refraction. 3. Speed of light changes when it enters from one optical medium to another of different optical density. 4. Speed of light does not change when it enters from one optical medium to another of different optical density.
- what is refraction
- what is an mirage
- exercise 4b q. 6
- exercise 41 q. 10
- What is meant By the 'screen' in topic light
- How we can prove that : Refractive index = real depth/ apparent depth
- Why is refraction a surface phenomenon?
- Why is emergent ray parallel to incident ray in a glass slab refraction?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number