Name two types of pure substances.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 7th May, 2014, 12:34: PM
The two types of pure substances are elements and compounds.
Answered by | 7th May, 2014, 02:34: PM
- what is solution?
- what is the meaning of phosphorylation?
- Is the atoms of gold are somewhat more inactive than other elements ? If then why?
- DIFFERENTIATE BETWEEN MIXTURES AND COMPOUND
- Arrange the gases present in air in increasing order of their boiling points.
- type of mixture
- To prepare A) Mixture. B). A compound Using iron fillings and sulphur powder and distinguish between these on basis of 1) appearance 2) behavior toward magnet 3) effect of heat
- Give two reasons to justify water at room temperature is liquid
- Describe pure substances along with an example.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number