Name the two fluids that circulate in the body
Asked by Tanishagowda04 | 7th Jul, 2020, 03:57: PM
Blood and lymph are the two fluids which circulate in the body.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 7th Jul, 2020, 05:27: PM
- this one
- Why is it necessary to maintain normal osmotic concentration of the blood?
- Functions of artriole,artery
- if lymph takes nutrients to those areas where the blood cannot reach, how will oxygen reach those regions, as there is no rbc in the lymph? please explain.
- function of blood
- Do we just need to know that veins carry blood towards the heart
- Who discovered White blood cell
- Why infants and children have more RBCs than adult human beings?
- What is meant by pH of blood?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number