Name the tissue present in the hard covering of seeds. Which chemical is responsible for making the tissue hard?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 30th Sep, 2016, 02:12: PM
The tissue present in the hard covering of seeds is sclerenchyma tissue. Lignin is the chemical which is responsible for making the tissue hard.
Answered by | 30th Sep, 2016, 04:12: PM
- what ia plant tissue and its types
- What is Matrix ?
- Can you explain animal and plant tissue briefly.
- what is the difference between plant tissues and animal tissues?
- Types of tissues
- what basically tissue is?
- what is plant tissue explain broadly
- biology model test paper of ch tissue
- The outer covering of waermelon is thick . The is the inner part made up of 95% of water ?
- Are parenchyma and sclerenchyma consists of dead cells ?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number