Name the three ossicles present in the ear.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 22nd Jul, 2014, 04:45: PM
Three ossicles present in the ear are malleus, incus and stapes.
Answered by | 22nd Jul, 2014, 06:45: PM
- State any one function of the ears.
- State the significance of pinna.
- Name the two parts which form the outer ear.
- What is the other name for the ear drum?
- Name the ossicle which is attached to the oval window.
- Name the ossicle to which the tympanic membrane is attached.
- State the function of the ear ossicles.
- Name the two parts of the human body which are connected to each other through the Eustachian tube.
- Name the fluid present outside the membranous labyrinth.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number