name the technique involved durng the separation of:

Asked by  | 6th Sep, 2008, 12:44: PM

Expert Answer:

dyes and ink can be separated from each other by a technique called paper charomatography.

Answered by  | 7th Sep, 2008, 08:24: AM

Queries asked on Sunday & after 7pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12pm the next working day.