Name the steps taken by city administration to control noise pollution.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
Most city ordinances prohibit sound above threshold intensity from trespassing over property line at night, typically between 10 p.m. and 6 a.m., and during the day restrict it to a higher sound level.
They also put restriction on types of horns used and kinds of vehicles allowed.
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- please explain the last question......
- How do we hear sound? Explain
- Differentiate between Intensity and Loudness.
- Name some common ailments suffered by people living in a residential area close to the airport.
- Name few common NO HORN zones in a city.
- What are the three main causes of oceanic sound pollution?
- List any three measures to reduce noise pollution.
- What are the effects of noise on the animals?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number