Name the shortest and the longest periods of the periodic table?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
The first period of the periodic table is the shortest period of the periodic table. The sixth period of the periodic table is the longest period of the periodic table. The seventh period is still incomplete.
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- Henry moseleys regularities
- what is periodic tablr
- what is vertical Collumn
- what do you mean by horizontal and vertical columns in a periodic table?
- In the modern periodic table,the group indicates ?
- State modern periodic law:
- What is periodicity? Discuss its cause.
- What is the relationship between the number of period and principal quantum number?
- Differentiate between Mendeleev's Periodic Law and Modern Periodic Law.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number