Name the plant which establishes a symbiotic relationship with mycorrhizae.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 14th Jun, 2016, 03:06: PM
Pinus establishes a symbiotic relationship with mycorrhizae.
Answered by | 14th Jun, 2016, 05:06: PM
- What is translocation?
- In which region of the plant, the apoplast is absent?
- Name the two pathways by which water is moved when absorbed by the roots.
- What is apoplast?
- Differentiate between symplast and apoplast.
- Explain the movement of water by apoplast and symplast in roots to reach vascular bundles.
- Represent diagrammatically the pathways of water movement in roots.
- Show diagrammatically symplastic and apoplastic pathways for ion and water movement in the root hair cells.
- Study the given diagram and answer the following questions. Draw the same diagram and show the apoplast pathway in the diagram. Label A, B, C, D and E. Name the substance present in E.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number