Name the plant hormone which inhibits the growth of plants.Write the full form of EEG and name the instrument used for doing EEG of a person.
Asked by sisugsgsgsysyhshz | 12th Jun, 2017, 03:21: PM
The plant hormone abscisic acid is a major inhibitor of growth in plants.
EEG: Electroencephalogram is a test used to evaluate the electrical activity in the brain. It is done using small metal discs with thin wires called electrodes.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 12th Jun, 2017, 04:37: PM
- What is the cause of nastc movement found in mimosa pudica plant
- - promotes cell enlargement and cell differentiation in plants
- What is bolting?
- where are these hormones(auxin,cytokinin,gibberellin,ethylene and abscisic acid) secreted.
- what symbolic metabolites produced in plants?
- Is plant have a muscular tissue if no then why sunflower or insectivores plants movie or it shows locomotion
- How plants perform the function of control and coordination
- Describe an activity to illustrate the phenomenon of hydrotropism.
- how do control and coordination take in plants? (please explain as per NCERT text)
- How does mimosa plant response to touching?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number