name the physical quantity whose si unit is Wb/m2,whether it is scalar or vector
Asked by Ashok Rana | 17th Aug, 2014, 02:14: PM
The number of magnetic lines of force passing normally through a given area is called the magnetic flux .Its S.I unit is weber.
The magnetic flux per unit area is called magnetic flux density B.
Hence Weber per m2 is the S.I unit of magnetic flux density.
Its a vector quantity.
Answered by Jyothi Nair | 17th Aug, 2014, 03:09: PM
- The value of magenetic field produced by coduction current and displacement current are equal at the edges ofor capacitor or not?
- Suppose this page is perpendicular to a uniform magnetic field and the magnetic flux through it is 5 wb. If the page is turned by 30 degrees around an edge the flux through it will be: 1. 5.0 wb 2. 4.3 wb 3. 10.0 wb 4. 2.5 wb 5. 5.8 wb
- Why displacement current is induced in a coil by change in magnetic flux produced by another coil in vicinity?
- What is magnetic flux?
- Write an expression for the magnetic flux linked with the surface?
- What is the units of magnetic flux? How are they related? Is magnetic flux a scalar or vector quantity?
- A coil of area 0.5 m² is situated in a uniform field B = 2 Wb/m² and the normal to the plane of the coil makes an angle of 60° with respect to the magnetic field. Find the magnetic flux through the area A.
- A circular coil and a bar magnet placed nearby are made to move in the same direction. If the coil covers a distance of 2 m in 1 sec and the magnet a distance of 4 m in 2 sec. calculate the induced emf produced in the coil.
- Enlist the factor on which the magnetic flux linked with the circuit depends.
- When is the magnetic flux linked with the circuit (a) maximum and (b) minimum?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number