Name the membrane which joins the dorsal tergites and the ventral sternites in cockroaches.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 22nd Jul, 2014, 01:46: PM
The arthrodial membrane which is thin, flexible and articular connects the dorsal tergites and the ventral sternites in cockroaches.
Answered by | 22nd Jul, 2014, 03:46: PM
- What is the difference between male and female cockroach?
- In cockroaches a special mode of vision is noticed... a) write the specility of vision in them b) name the organ and its basic units that perform vision in them
- Name the class and phylum to which the cockroaches belong.
- Write the scientific name for cockroach.
- What is the length of an adult Periplaneta americana?
- State the regions into which the body of a cockroach is segmented.
- State the name of the plates which form the exoskeleton in cockroach.
- Write the name of the sclerites which cover the body of cockroach ventrally.
- Write the name of the sclerites which cover the body of cockroach dorsally.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number