Name the meiocyte in male gametogenesis in man and woman.

Asked by rohitraman1115 | 21st Apr, 2018, 08:01: AM

Expert Answer:

Gamete producing cells which undergo meiosis are called meiocytes. The germinal cells are diploid and act as meiocytes, which un­dergo meiosis to produce haploid gametes.

Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 21st Apr, 2018, 03:19: PM