Name the meiocyte in male gametogenesis in man and woman.
Asked by rohitraman1115 | 21st Apr, 2018, 08:01: AM
Gamete producing cells which undergo meiosis are called meiocytes. The germinal cells are diploid and act as meiocytes, which undergo meiosis to produce haploid gametes.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 21st Apr, 2018, 03:19: PM
- what is spermiation
- according to WHO sperm count INA fertile male shouldn't be less than __________ million/ml
- If meiocyte has 32 chromosomes then how many chromosomes does male gamete and adult male have
- Manipulation cycle means ?
- NAME THE PROCESS OF FORMATION OF SPERMATIDS FROM SPERMATOGONIA AND SPERMATOZOA FROM SPERMATIDS. EXPLAIN IN DETAIL WITH THE HELP OF SIAGRAM SHOWING DFFERENT PHASES LIKE DIFFERENTIATION, MULTIPLICAYION, GROWTH PHASE
- WHAT DO YOU UNDERSTAND BY SPERMATOGENESIS AND HOW IT IS DIFFERENT FROM SPERMIOGENESIS ?
- Zona pellucida is secreted by 1) primary follicle 2) granulosa cells 3) secondary oocyte 4) membrana granulosa
- Name the muscular and the glandular layers of human uterus. Which one of these layers undergoes cyclic changes during menstrual cycle? Name the hormone essential for the maintenance of this layer.
- Given below are the events in human reproduction. Write them in the correct sequential order. Insemination, Gametogenesis, Fertilization, Parturition, Gestation, Implantation.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number