Name the meiocyte in male gametogenesis in man and woman.
Asked by rohitraman1115 | 21st Apr, 2018, 08:01: AM
Gamete producing cells which undergo meiosis are called meiocytes. The germinal cells are diploid and act as meiocytes, which undergo meiosis to produce haploid gametes.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 21st Apr, 2018, 03:19: PM
- why the girls have stomach ache during mensturation?
- how the menstrul cycle proceed
- what is spermiation
- according to WHO sperm count INA fertile male shouldn't be less than __________ million/ml
- If meiocyte has 32 chromosomes then how many chromosomes does male gamete and adult male have
- Manipulation cycle means ?
- NAME THE PROCESS OF FORMATION OF SPERMATIDS FROM SPERMATOGONIA AND SPERMATOZOA FROM SPERMATIDS. EXPLAIN IN DETAIL WITH THE HELP OF SIAGRAM SHOWING DFFERENT PHASES LIKE DIFFERENTIATION, MULTIPLICAYION, GROWTH PHASE
- WHAT DO YOU UNDERSTAND BY SPERMATOGENESIS AND HOW IT IS DIFFERENT FROM SPERMIOGENESIS ?
- Zona pellucida is secreted by 1) primary follicle 2) granulosa cells 3) secondary oocyte 4) membrana granulosa
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number