Name the instrument which is used
a) to record the distance covered by a vehicle.
b) to indicate the speed of a running vehicle.
Asked by Shreeya Nemani | 28th Aug, 2018, 08:25: PM
a) Odometer: Is used to record the distance covered by a vehicle.
b) Speedometer: Is used to indicate the speed of a running vehicle.
Answered by Abhijeet Mishra | 29th Aug, 2018, 09:32: AM
- what is speed and velocity
- What is the formula for velocity?
- How to find the time when the speed is given
- Represent the following motion by a graph and find the time taken when the velocity is 35m/s Velocity m/s 40 30 20 10 Time 20 40 60 80
- How to draw a time graph
- what is motion?
- How are distance, time and speed related to each other
- A unit that does not represent speed is _ .
- Give one example of non-uniform motion. Justify your answer.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number