Name the following:
Asked by Kanwaranita10 | 3rd Feb, 2020, 04:58: PM
The phase when the spermatogonial cells having diploid number of chromosomes undergo several mitotic divisions and increase in number.
Ans. Multiplication phase of spermatogenesis
A group of organisms of the same species living in a geographically localised area and capable of interbreeding among themselves.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 4th Feb, 2020, 12:00: PM
- Can human being reproduce asexually? I have listened that nowadays male can also reproduce?
- Can human beings reproduce asexually?
- Can human being reproduce asexually?
- what are the needs of adolescence stage?
- 1.Name 2 plants in which chemeotropism is seen for nitrogeneous bases. 2. What is incipient plasmolysis? 3.one who is incapacle of reproducing sexually. 4.difference between (2,4-D)and ethephon 5 . Cogenital disease and hereditary disease.(example) 6.what is Tunica albuginea? 7.what is vagus nerve? 8.what is mesovarium?
- please answer this question
- Difference between ureter and uterus
- What is the difference between foetus and embryo?
- What is the function of acrosome
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number