Name the following
1 The nerve arising from the ventral horn of spinal cord
2 The neurilemma in resting stage
3 A nerve fibre at resting stage
4 A collection of several neurons
Asked by lovemaan5500 | 7th Jan, 2018, 11:13: AM
1. Spinal nerve
3. Resting potential
4. Nuclei (in CNS) and Ganglion (in PNS)
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 8th Jan, 2018, 10:48: AM
- ma'am could please let me know the answers of the following qs and could also tell what is worng ?
- moving to the side of the road when a car is coming in high speed- is it natural reflex or conditioned reflex,why?
- What is Hypothalamus?
- why the every human brain is diferrent
- what is the function of coronial nerves
- What type of reflex is shown by spinal cord?
- In nervous system, what is the correct definition for sodium pump
- You saw a dream - Did the eyes see it ? Is it the eyes that see or the brain through the eyes ?
- What is the function of sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous system?
- Choose the correct answer from each of the four options given below : 1) Salk's vaccine is used to build immunity against A. Tuberculosis B. Poliomyelitis C. Malaria D. Thyroid
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number