Name the flatworm which has high regeneration capacity.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 10th Jul, 2014, 01:52: PM
Planaria possesses high regeneration capacity.
Answered by | 10th Jul, 2014, 03:52: PM
- Explain about ascaris lumbriocides?
- Name the phyla which show body segmentation??
- why is planaria a type of sporozoan? Which is its spore stage
- Why are the animals which belong to phylum Platyhelminthes called flatworms?
- What are parapodia? State their function.
- Write any two examples of phylum Platyhelminthes.
- Why is Ascaris also called roundworm?
- How is the phylum Annelida named?
- Write characteristic features of phylum Platyhelminthes.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number