Name the connective tissue performing the following functions :
(a) Connects bone to bone.
(b) Protects vital organs of the body.
(c) Helps in repair of tissues.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
(c) Areolar tissue
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- While playing football Rahul fell down and felt a searing pain in his ankle. His ankle joint looks normal in shape but there was a slight swelling. i. What kind of tissue injury did Rahul experience? a. Bone injury b. Ligament injury c. Tendon injury d. Muscle injury
- what are the types of tissues
- definition of tissues
- what is ligament
- Please give a detailed diagram of areolar and adipose connective tissue with proper explanation of each component of it.
- Name the following given below: a) Outermost protective tissue b) Layer below cortex c) A bundle containing complex permanent tissue d) Tissue responsible for conduction of water (NOTE: The following picture will help)
- what is connective tissue ? explain.
- what will happen if bone is dipped in hydrochloric acid(HCI) ?
- Why is blood is called as fluid connetive tissue?
- Discuss the advantages of blood being a liquid tissue.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number