Name the cell which secretes glucagon.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 16th Jul, 2014, 07:53: AM
Answered by | 16th Jul, 2014, 09:53: AM
- Name the gland which has exocrine as well as endocrine secretions.
- Name the cells of the endocrine pancreas.
- How many islets of Langerhans are present in a normal human pancreas?
- State the two kinds of islets of Langerhans present in the pancreas.
- Which hormone do β-cells secrete?
- Name the hormone which stimulates glycogenesis.
- Name the processes which are initiated by the secretion of glucagon.
- Name the disorder caused by hyposecretion of insulin.
- Chemically hormones are categorised as peptide hormones, steroids, non-peptide hormones, amines etc. According to you, in which categories glucagon and insulin hormones can be placed? Name the cells on which glucagon and insulin show their influence.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number