Name the carrier organisms for malaria and dengue viruses.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 24th Oct, 2016, 12:16: PM
Malaria - Female Anopheles mosquito
Dengue - Female Aedes mosquito
Answered by | 24th Oct, 2016, 02:16: PM
- How can you say that microorganisms are the foes? Support your answer giving reasons
- what is virus
- what is carrier and give some examples of it
- why are microrganism are called border line structure between living and non living
- why do people say 'do not let the water tocollect anywhere in your house or locality?
- why is virus called mysterious microorganism?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number