Name the basic element ofweather?
Asked by Alpa | 16th Sep, 2014, 11:05: PM
There are several elements that constitute the weather and climate of a place. The major elements are temperature, pressure, wind, humidity and rain. Analysis of these elements can provide the basis for forecasting weather and defining its climate.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 17th Sep, 2014, 11:43: AM
- what is atmosphere.
- what is atmosphere
- What produces weather? Explain
- Tell me that........ Q. What is the difference between weather and climate
- what is humidity
- What is humidity
- (i) Why the maximum and minimum temperature of cities is higher than in rural areas?(ii) Why does relative humidity change over a day?
- When is air considered saturated?
- Why does relative humidity change over a day?
- Why nights are foggy during winters?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number