name some volatile metals?
Asked by | 20th Feb, 2008, 10:50: PM
Mercury and gallium
Answered by | 7th Dec, 2017, 06:38: PM
- What are those element whose valance electron is 4 ? Is it metal , non-metal or metalloid ?
- Colour of copper
- How can we know if the salt of a metal or non metal is soluble in water or not?
- what happens when metals strike a hard surface.do they produce a sound.
- What is the chemical formula of kerosene? And why it is necessary to keep sodium in kerosene ?
- What is Metal and Non metal?
- What properties do we use while categorising elements as metals or non-metals?
- Sulphur dioxide is covalent compound then how it can form ions when dissolved in water?
- Why does non metals can't displace hydrogen from acid
- Why are Titanium and Chromium classified as strategic metals .?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number