Name some plants which can reproduce by natural parthenogenesis.
Asked by Lanzmik | 20th Jun, 2019, 11:17: PM
Rose and orange trees reproduce by natural parthenogenesis.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 22nd Jun, 2019, 11:35: AM
- every human being has 23 pairs of chromosomes. the egg contains 23 chromosomes and the sperm also contains 23 chromosomes. so only two births are possible because there is no chromosome left. then how a mother gives birth to the third child?
- how to reproduce
- What is the differences between Diploid and haploid? And aslo give the defination of Diploid and haploid.
- What is reproduction
- Why is reproduction so essential in living organisms
- Kya hota h reproduction
- What is the basic event of the reproduction
- Reproduction is linked with the stabality
- What is an offspring ?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number