name oxide of nitrogen which turns brown on exposure to air
Asked by suhani.goyal.brps | 19th Oct, 2020, 08:17: PM
Nirogen di oxide (NO2) turns brown on exposure to air.
Answered by Ravi | 20th Oct, 2020, 04:04: PM
- In the lab preparation preparation method of ammonia by using nh4cl the reaction given is: 2NH4Cl + Ca(OH)2 = CaCl2 + 2NH3+ 2H2O In this reaction when is the CaCl2 removed from this method???
- Why only Molybdenum is used as a promotor in Haber's process?
- why does ammonium hydroxide does not react with calcium nitrate?
- WHAT IS THE FUNCTION OF LIQUID AMMONIA
- Oxidation of ammonia leads to nitrate. How?
- 1) the process of formation of ions from molecules 2) a solid white precipitate which is formed when two colourless gases react
- a complex salt solution used for testing a basic gas lighter than air
- Ammonia is not a supporter of combustion. Explain
- Why liquid ammonia is used as a refrigerant in ice plants ?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number