Name any two methods of birth control and mention the advantages and disadvantages of each
Asked by Sandhyatiwari1580 | 15th Sep, 2019, 01:54: PM
Two methods of birth control are : Barrier methods (Condoms) and Birth control pills
Advantages of Condoms:
1. Remove unwanted pregnancy
2. Safe sex practice
Disadvantages of barrier methods are very rare but there is a risk of breakage of condom if not worn properly
Advantages of birth control pills:
1. Used to treat irregular menstrual periods.
2. Prevent certain ovarian cancers
Disadvantages of birth control pills:
1. If a woman stops taking her birth control pills, it may take several months for her to resume normal ovulatory menstrual cycles.
2. Risk of blood clotting
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 15th Sep, 2019, 09:25: PM
- please answer these doubts.
- Explain the menstrual phases of female reproductive system
- GIVE REASON :-twins may or may not be identical
- what is meant by menstrual circle??
- Why does the menstrual cycle stop temporarily after pregnancy?
- name The structure formed by the villi of the embryo and the uterus of the mother.
- Explain Amnion
- Sir What is the correct order in the logical sequence for- "uterus, parturition, fertilization, gestation, implantation"
- How do the male gamates enters the females body?(Reproductive System)
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number