Name any two methods of birth control and mention the advantages and disadvantages of each
Asked by Sandhyatiwari1580 | 15th Sep, 2019, 01:54: PM
Two methods of birth control are : Barrier methods (Condoms) and Birth control pills
Advantages of Condoms:
1. Remove unwanted pregnancy
2. Safe sex practice
Disadvantages of barrier methods are very rare but there is a risk of breakage of condom if not worn properly
Advantages of birth control pills:
1. Used to treat irregular menstrual periods.
2. Prevent certain ovarian cancers
Disadvantages of birth control pills:
1. If a woman stops taking her birth control pills, it may take several months for her to resume normal ovulatory menstrual cycles.
2. Risk of blood clotting
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 15th Sep, 2019, 09:25: PM
- What is human reproduction? 😥😥
- How does humans reproduce ?
- How humans reproduce?
- How human being reproduce?
- How does human reproduce ? Please answer with video clips.
- What is the function of the synergids?
- What is Cloning?
- What is Menarche ? Please Explain
- When male put his penis inside the female vagina did the blood comes out from female vagina?
- Choose odd one out- Sperm, implantation, fertilisation,ovum,after birth
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number