Name any one sexually transmitted disease by bacteria and virus respectively. How can these be prevented?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 23rd Mar, 2016, 10:30: AM
(i) Bacterial infection: Gonorrhoea and warts.
(ii) Viral infection: AIDS (Acquired Immuno Deficiency Syndrome) and Syphilis.
These can be prevented by:
(a) Using mechanical barriers such as condoms, cervical caps, diaphragms, etc. during mating.
(b) Spreading awareness through education at different levels.
(c) Maintaining healthy sexual habits.
(d) Avoiding sexual act with multiple partners.
Answered by | 23rd Mar, 2016, 12:30: PM
- differntiate between vasectomy and tubectomy
- what is sexual reproduction?
- Define implantation
- HOW BABY IS Born
- Define the following terms Gametogenesis Spermatogenesis Oogenesis Ovulation Fertilisation Implantation Embryogenesis Perturition Pregnancy
- what are the important process in sexual peproduction explain on it
- What are "ball of cells"??
- Why do all the gamates formed in human females have an x-chromosome?
- why do all the f gamates formed in human female have an x-chromosomes.
- How does the amount of DNA remain constant through each new generation in a combination of DNA copies of two individuals.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number