Name acompound having both ionic and covalent bonds.
Draw its structure.
Asked by sucharitasahoo1 | 4th Jan, 2018, 02:51: PM
Compound CaCO3 is having ionic as well as covalent bond.
Ca+2 and CO-3 is having ionic bond and caovalent bond within CO-3 .
Also in case of NH4Cl there is ionic bond between NH4+ and Cl- and covalent bond within NH4.
Answered by Varsha | 4th Jan, 2018, 03:16: PM
- number of molecules occupied by 32 gram of sulphur dioxide
- Draw the electron dot diagram and structure of: a) Hydrogen b) Chlorine c) Oxygen d) Nitrogen
- why covalent bond needs high electronagetivity
- Is atomicity of all metals is only 1?
- If the power of IP is not equal to the power of EA , will the atoms will react with each other ?
- Does ionisation occur only in polar covalent molecules or in both polar and non- polar covalent molecules?
- Draw the dot diagram for polar covalent molecule, hydrogen chloride.
- Why covalent compounds are inslouble in water?
- how many atoms does a stable molecule have
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number