Name 2 sexually transmitted diseases caused by bacteria.
Asked by pksunilnair | 12th Dec, 2017, 08:49: PM
Gonorrhoea and Syphilis are two bacterial sexually transmitted diseases.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 13th Dec, 2017, 08:34: AM
- concieve means
- How is GIFT different from IUI?
- Please have a detailed difference between the ZIFT and GIFT technique with rhe help of DIAGRAMMATIC representation
- What is meant by artificial insemination?
- Expand ZIFT and RTI.
- Within what age group are sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) reported to be very high? Mention three practices to avoid them.
- Expand the following: (i) ART (ii) GIFT (iii) ICSI (iv) RTI (v) lUI
- In GIFT, gametes are transferred to the fallopian tube. Can gametes be transferred to the uterus to achieve the same result? Explain.
- Write a note on chorionic villus sampling (CVS).
- Briefly explain IVF and ET. What are the conditions in which these methods are advised?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number