Most of the transpiration in tall trees occurs through:-
(a)Stomata (b) Lenticels (c)cuticle (d) Bark
Asked by Sayantany mukhopadhyay | 18th Oct, 2014, 10:52: PM
Transpiration in tall trees occurs through lenticel because it occurs in woody stems.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 19th Oct, 2014, 12:33: PM
- what do we mean by transpiration
- forests tend to bring more rain
- Does Increased potassium ion concentration in the guard cells, make the guard cells a hypertonic or hypotonic solution?
- Briefly explain how does transpiration help in upward conduction of water in the plants
- Please explain the steps to measure transpiration
- What is the use of ganong's potometer
- Explain the mechanism of stomatal transpiration step by step
- Hi sir can you tell any four advantages of transpiration???? Sir plant have no blood yet we sometimes say that a plant is "bleeding".How do we this answer????? Is transpiration an excretory process in the plants.....???? Sir please answer as fast as posible.........
- In the bag tied around the cactus pot .................................
- pleas explain the experment
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number