Most important questions chemistry
HCl -- question number 8
Unable to send photo due to some error.
Asked by bpradeksha | 12th Feb, 2019, 07:15: PM
Answered by Ramandeep | 13th Feb, 2019, 11:05: AM
- What is aquaregia ??🤔🤔🤔
- What is the reaction between red lead and hcl?
- Can I get all the possible questions with answers from chemistry when the question comes like "name the gas evolved when the following mixtures are heated" For example: In calcium hydroxide and ammonium chloride the gas evolved is ammonia.
- Outline the steps required to convert hydrogen chloride to anhydrous FeCl3. Write the equation for the reaction which takes place.
- chemical eqn of preparing hydrogen
- Explain why HCl gas dissolved in toluene does.not conduct electricity while HCl gas dissolved in water conducts electricity
- a gas which turn acidified potassium dichromate solution green
- Acid which gives a white curdy precipitate on mixing with reagent containing nitrate ion
- Explain why dilute hcl can't be concentrated beyond 22.2%
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number