Monica had RD account in the Union Bank of India and deposited rupees 600 per month . If the maturity value of this account it was rupees 24 930 and the rate of interest was 10 % per annum; find the time for which the account was held.
Asked by nishabr7 | 20th May, 2019, 09:02: PM
n can't be negative.
Therefore the time for which the account was held is 36 months or 3 years.
Answered by Yasmeen Khan | 21st May, 2019, 12:03: PM
- upriya has a recurring deposit account in a bank. She deposits Rs 600 per month for 6 years. If at the end of maturity period she gets Rs 53,712, find the rate of interest.
- Preeti has a recurring deposit account of Rs 1000 per month at 10%per annum. If she gets Rs 5550 as interest at the time of maturity, fund the total time for which the account was held. Formula is this:SI =Px1/2n(n+1)x 1/12xR /100
- q 10
- Deposit amount Rs.1000/month Rate of interest 10% p.a Interest received at maturity Rs.5550 How to calculate period of investment
- Mr. Sony had a R.D.account and deposits Rs.750 Per month for 2 years. If he gets Rs.19125 at the time of maturity. Find the rate of interest.
- Sharma deposits a certain sum of money each month in a recurring deposit account of a bank if the rate of interest is 9% per annum and Sharma gets 5565 after 1 year and 3 months on the maturity find the value of his monthly installment
- Mr thomas has a 4 years cumulative time deposits accounts in corporation Bank and deposits rs 650 per month if he receives rs 36296 at the time of maturity finf- 1. The total interest earned by mr thomas. 2. The rate of interest per annum.
- If a man got 6 persent rate of interst from a bank he gives in the bank 1000rs per month so in the end of the year he will got how much amount
- Mr. Britti deposit certain sum of money each month in a recurring deposit account of a bank. It the rate of interest is of 8% per annum and Mr. Britti gets 8088 from the bank after 3 years, find the value of his monthly installment.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number