mnitro ethyl benzene on Br2 and uv light,, What is the product ?
Asked by Gishin Rajan | 23rd Oct, 2015, 04:30: PM
In the presence of light, side chain (free radical) halogenation occurs at the benzylic hydrogen.
Answered by Prachi Sawant | 25th Oct, 2015, 12:56: PM
- find the major product
- which of the following is most reactive towards sn2
- what is the main product??
- What is the correct option?
- What is sayteffzz rule with an example ?
- what happens when acetyl chloride is treated with excess of CH3MgI
- Outline the preparation of following compounds using a nucleophilic substitution reaction CH3CΞCCH2CH3
- mono clorination of cyclo hexane results in how many products 16 and 17 questions
- Toluen gives nitration reaction more easily than chlorobenzene
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number