mixture of water and red ink is a chemical change or a physical change?
Asked by Aakash | 26th Sep, 2015, 06:35: PM
Mixture of water and red ink is a physical change. This is because only colour of the water changes to red. There is no chemical reaction takes place. The chemical composition of both water and red ink remains same.
Answered by Hanisha Vyas | 26th Sep, 2015, 08:08: PM
- physical ghange
- phisical changes are this which can never be reverse and didn't make new substance
- vinegar and lime water mixture observation
- What are Physical and Chemical changes?
- what is Kelvin scale
- Explain the following with reasons:  a. Formation of clouds is a physical change. b. Melting of butter to make ghee is a chemical change.
- When coal burns it possess a change. a) Which type of change is it? Give reasons in support of your answer. b) What is the reactant here? c) Name the products
- what is physical and chemical changes
- what is chemical change
- if keep the biscuits in cooler area it will become soft but if biscuits keep in refrigerator it will not become soft. why?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number