Mixture of compound ........?
Asked by mehakd8sandeep | 8th Aug, 2018, 02:59: PM
A mixture which is made up of molecules of elements and compounds are simply mixed together, without chemical bonds.
Such mixtures are separated using techniques such as filtration, chromatography, distillation or evaporation.
Answered by Ramandeep | 9th Aug, 2018, 12:56: PM
- A mixture and of vinegar in water can be separated by
- What do you mean by the word chromatography
- take the mixture in a distillation flask and arrange the apparatus. please mam explain in detail ...
- Select the odd one out - sublimation,evaporation,freezing,melting
- What is liebigs condenser????
- Explain how water and carbon tetrachloride are separated????
- Explain why paper strip with a spot of ink at its end is dipped into the solvent
- Give reason... Ammonium chloride is a sublimable substance... ..
- What is stationary phase and mobile phase
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number