Asked by sumandhakar223 | 1st Nov, 2020, 09:15: AM
A microorganism is a living thing that is too small to be seen with the naked eye. Examples of microorganisms include bacteria, archaea, algae, protozoa.
Answered by | 1st Nov, 2020, 11:43: PM
- Name two unicellular organisms.
- What is microorganisms
- Give some objective questions of this chapter
- what are microorganism
- what is microorganisms
- examples of micro organisms
- microbes that can be used to make antibiotics such as penicillin are
- how is vaccine helpful to prevent the occurrence of diseases
- How vaccines work?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number