Asked by | 23rd Feb, 2008, 10:30: AM
Sulphates are insoluble and can be seperated easily. So impurities or unwanted substance can be removed.
Answered by | 7th Dec, 2017, 07:48: PM
- During concentration of sulphide ores by froth floatation process potassium ethyl xanthate is added why?
- Extraction of iron
- what are the limitations of Ellingham diagram?
- name the reducing agent used in thermite process
- what happens when haematite oxides carbon to carbonmonoxide
- what happens when Cu2o undergoes self reduction in silica line converter
- what do you mean by ellingams diagram ? explain its importance
- describe the method used for refining of Germenium
- Why is copper extracted by electrolysis?
- When is each of the following refining processes used? 1. zone refining 2. electrolytic refining 3. vapor phase refining
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number