Mention the role of haemoglobin
Asked by kapuriaakshat | 2nd Dec, 2018, 11:21: AM
Haemoglobin, the red pigment of blood, binds with oxygen and transports it to all the parts of the body and ultimately to all the cells. It is present in the red blood cells of blood.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 2nd Dec, 2018, 12:09: PM
- function of WBCs is to
- parts of circulatory system
- Pick the odd one out and give reason -blood, lungs, hart, blood vessels
- what is circulatory system
- Arun sir What is the meaning of rbc
- When we go on moon so why our heart beart is more?
- Meaning of RBC
- Which chamber of the heart receives oxygenated blood from the lungs?
- Name the main artery which takes the blood from heart to different parts of the body?
- You can see some blood vessels on the outside of the hands specially in older people.Are those veins or arteries? How can you confirm your answer?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number