mention the composition of lpg and cng and write their formula
Asked by arajeevshashank | 4th Jul, 2018, 07:22: PM
LPG means liquified petroleum gas. It consists mainly propane (CH3CH2CH3).
CNG means compressed natural gas. It consists mainly Methane (CH4).
Answered by Ramandeep | 9th Jul, 2018, 10:10: AM
- Describe the process of formation of petroleum
- Why LPG not react with due to Sun?
- most abundant elements in earths crust and atmosphere.
- CNG is replacing petrol when used as an automobile fuel.
- How is fossil fuel linked to global warming?
- How is natural gas formed?
- Why is crude petroleum sent to a refinery?
- Where is liquefied petroleum gas mostly used?
- Why is petroleum sometimes called 'black gold'?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number