Mention the benefits of cattle farming.
Asked by ABHILASHA | 24th Feb, 2018, 02:51: PM
1. Dung of the animal can be used to manure crops
2. Get fresh milk from the dairy animals
3. Thety feed on grass which will reduce the cost of artificial feeds
4. The draught cattle can be used in agricultural fields
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 24th Feb, 2018, 06:08: PM
- What step involved in animal husbandry
- which one boiler or layer matuare earlier?
- What are difference between layers and boilers
- What is the problem with composite fish culture
- What are apiaries ?
- "More intensive fish farming can be done in composite fish culture systems." What is meant by composite fish culture systems?
- "Ways have now been worked out to breed these fishes in ponds using hormonal simulation." What is meant by hormonal simulation?
- Pradeep's uncle was maintaining a poultry farm with his fields . Pradeep's advised him that the leftover grains after harvesting which were unfit for human consumption be given to the fowls . His uncle accepted his advice but was not convinced . Pradeep's explained him the advantage of this practise . 1.poultry is India 's most efficient converter of low fibre foodstuff into highly nutritious animal protein food . Justify the statement . 2.write the nomenclature used for the birds which are reared for eggs and those which are reared for meat. 3.whuch values of pradeep helped his uncle in earning profit .
- What are the difference between broilers and layers.
- In how many categories cow are classified?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number