Mention any three important functions of fore brain.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
The functions of fore brain are:
(i) It has sensory area where information is received from sense organs.
(ii) It has motor area where impulses are sent to muscles or effector organs.
(iii) It has centres for visual reception, touch, smell, temperature and muscular activities.
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- There is conspiracy that humans do not use total of brain capacity.kindly,comment on that
- MAM How to differentiate the functions of medulla,cerebrum and cerbellum? [Not to get confused]
- Pls ans Sameer was studying in his room. Suddenly he smelt something is burning and sees smoke in his room.He rushes out of his room immediately. Was Sameer's action voluntary or involuntary ?why? Thanks
- List in tabular from three differences between nervous control and chemical control
- The functions of cerebrum and cerebellum
- human brain
- Difference between nephron and neuron is not cleared
- what is nerve cell?
- exact location of corpus callosum
- what is an neuron ?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number