Mention any five properties of soil.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
Properties of Soil
1. Soil should have good water holding capacity.
2. pH of the soil should be maintained.
3. The soil should have macronutrients i.e. C, H, N, P, K, Ca and Mg
4. The soil should be well aerated.
5.The soil texture should allow air and water to pass through the soil particles
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- What will lead to the deficiency in plants?
- What will lead to deficiency in plants?
- Organic farming leads to soil pollution.true or false
- name any 3 exotic breeds of cows
- How are microorganisms useful in food industry?
- What is the difference between threshing and winnowing?
- Project of food production
- What are the profits of green revolution
- 1) who was the father of green revolution in India ? 2) who discovered fermentation in 1857 ? 3) who discoverer of penicillin?
- Differentiate between green revolution and organic farming
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number