Meaning of thermal energy?
Asked by studentclass7.edubuddy | 11th Apr, 2021, 11:53: AM
Thermal energy refers to the energy contained within a system that is responsible for its temperature. Heat is the flow of thermal energy.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 12th Apr, 2021, 11:34: PM
- what is the definition of heat??
- what causes an ice cube held in your hand to melt
- what is defination of heat
- DOUBT: WHAT IS TEMPERATURE AND HEAT'S SIMILARITY?
- i want acid bases
- What is temperature?
- what is heat
- EX.1.3 Q.6:A certain freezing process requires that room temperature be lowered from 40ºC at the rate of 5ºC every hour.What will be the room temperature 10 hours after the process begin? please answer this question
- what is temperature?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number