may i know what is centrosome ?
Asked by prakritiprakash12 | 16th Jun, 2015, 10:49: AM
Centrosome is a unit which consists of a pair of centrioles and its surrounding region of cytoplasm. The cytoplasm surrounding the centrioles gets stained distinctly.
It is found in animal cells.
Answered by Hemangi Binny | 16th Jun, 2015, 02:03: PM
- Lysosomes arises from
- does every cell have chloroplasts
- Where are protein synthesis inside the cell
- where are proteins synthetic inside the cell
- Why is endoplasmic reticulum considered as a supportive framework of the cell ?
- Describe the structure and function of stomata?
- Difference between meisos and mitosis
- Can you help me to solve the match the following.
- what are Golgi apparatus I didn't understand it
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number