math the following
1.electrolytic refining -Zn
2.reduction with carbon - Na
3.reduction with alluminium -Mn
Asked by Balaaji Sri | 27th Sep, 2014, 10:45: PM
Thanks for asking us a question in Ask the Expert section of TopperLearning.com.
Electrolytic refining: Al
Reduction with carbon: Zn
Reduction with aluminium: Mn
Please go through the concept of extraction of metals low in the activity series, extraction of metals in the middle of activity series, extraction of metals in the top of activity series and figure 3.10 you will come to know about extraction of metals properly.
Answered by Arvind Diwale | 28th Sep, 2014, 08:15: PM
- is gold is a sonorous metal
- How de we fill d shell
- Difference between Metal and Non-metal??
- Which metals are not malleable and ductile
- is it possible for every material to get free electrons after coming into molten state
- If is mercury a poor conductor of heat then, why is it used in thermometers?
- What are those element whose valance electron is 4 ? Is it metal , non-metal or metalloid ?
- Colour of copper
- How can we know if the salt of a metal or non metal is soluble in water or not?
- what happens when metals strike a hard surface.do they produce a sound.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number