mass of aluminium is 500 gm .how much amount of heat needs to supply in order to increase its temperature by 40 degree celcius
Asked by Leenatripathi20 | 10th Feb, 2020, 07:12: PM
Mass of Al m = 500 gm
ΔT = 40 °C
Specific heat capacity of Al = 0.9 J/g°C
Heat reaquired, Q = m × c × ΔT
= 500 × 0.9 × 40
= 18000 J
= 18 kJ
Answered by Varsha | 11th Feb, 2020, 01:02: PM
- expansion of heat
- what is the example of a system and surrounding please explain the differnce btween the two
- define boiling point??
- Name the law of thermodynamics given by the mathematical expression .
- What is the main limitation of the first law of thermodynamics?
- Which process has the apparatus completely insulated?
- State the condition in which the change in the internal energy of a system () is equal to the heat exchanged q.
- State the Zeroth law of thermodynamics.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number