Magnification of plane mirror is-1 . What does it mean
Asked by jampanijyothi81 | 1st Mar, 2019, 08:43: PM
This magnification value contain two things first the numeric value which is 1 that means the height of image is equal to the height of object . And -ve value indicates image would be inverted as that of object.
Answered by Ankit K | 1st Mar, 2019, 10:13: PM
- What is light
- what is light
- A man is 6.0 ft tall, what is the smallest size plane mirror he can use to see his entire image ?
- question no. 15
- laws of reflection
- physics ch 1 light numerical
- What are the values of the angle of incidence and the angle of reflection for normal incidence on the plane mirror surface?
- refractive index of Glass with respect to water is 3/2 and that of alcohol with respect to water is 4/3 find refractive index of Glass with respect to alcohol
- Hi what is the laws of reflection if on a vertex of a cube between two edges exactly?
- Tell me in short(trick) to put place value of v, u, f in light lesson class 10
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number