do alkalies conduct electricity
Asked by seeni2005 | 24th Jun, 2016, 07:41: PM
Alkalies are water soluble bases which can ionise in water easily. Any solution which get ionise in solution can conduct electricity.
Hence, alkalies conduct electricity.
Answered by Prachi Sawant | 27th Jun, 2016, 10:09: AM
- What are acids and bases?
- How do acids and bases react with metals
- about acid
- why H2SO4 called as king of all acids?
- example of organic and inorganic acid
- How strong are acid and base solution
- What is acid
- Example of organic and inorganic acid
- Royal water is prepared by mixing 2 acids A and B. a) Identify A and B. b) What is the ratio in which A and B are mixed ?
- Why does dry HCl gas not change the colour of the dry litmus paper?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number