M - (m-1)/2 = 1- (m-2)/3
Please explain with detail.
Asked by dhruvtyagi1001 | 25th Oct, 2017, 09:58: PM
Answered by Sneha shidid | 4th Dec, 2017, 03:14: PM
- why 10x + 6-x = 9x + 6
- what is transposing ?
- The sum of the digits of a 2-digit number is 6. If 18 is added to this number, the number you get is formed by interchanging the digits of the original number. Find the number.
- a man drives at the 35 kilometre per hour he reaches his house 4 minutes late. if he drives at the 45 kilometre per hour he reaches his office 3 minutes early how far is his house.
- Please tell me a method to solve mathematics linear equations in one variable very easily and quickly
- The sum of the digits of a two digit number is 12 the number is 6 times of the unit place find the number
- how to make equation from statement
- 1] The sum of the digits of a two-digit number is 12. The number obtain by interchanging the digits exeeds the original number by 54. Find the origional number 2] A steamer goes downstream from one port to another in 6 hours. It covers the same distance upstream in 7 hours. If the speed of the stream be 2km/hr, find the speed of the steamer in still water 3] Two trains start simultaineously from two stations 300km apart and move towards each other. The speed of the train is more than the other by 20km/hr. If the distance between the trains after two hours is 20km, the speeds of the trains.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number