List two groups of prokaryotic organisms.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 13th Oct, 2016, 03:18: PM
Bacteria and blue-green algae are two groups of prokaryotic organisms.
Answered by | 13th Oct, 2016, 05:18: PM
- Give reason for the following: 1) Plant have a cell wall while animal lack a cell wall. 2) Cell membrane is porous. 3) Mitochondriais also called powerhouse of the cell.
- A cell lacking in nucleus ,also lacks?
- 1.What is a cell.? 2. What is a tissue? 3.what is contact force?
- what is cell made up of
- What is cell
- List the main factors that determine the shape of a cell.
- What is cell?
- What are comparison of plant and animal cells
- which of the following structures present in a cell is/are not bounded by a membrane ? a. Nucleolus b. Ribosomes c. Centriole d. All of the above
- ............ are called the powerhouse of the cell.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number