List two distinguishing features between Annelid animals and Arthropods.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
|a. They do not have jointed legs.||a. Arthropods have jointed legs.|
|b. Annelids have closed circulatory system.||b. They have open circulatory system.|
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- Members of which phylum have a reduced body cavity?
- Peculiar water vascular system is a characteristic feature of which phylum?
- Which organism is known as devil fish?
- Give one example of each:i. Arthropod without antenna ii. Arthropod with antenna iii. Organism with spiny skin iv. Organism whose body is covered by mantle
- Write short note on Phylum Arthropoda.
- What features are possessed by members of Phylum Echinodermata?
- What are the salient features of Phylum Mollusca?
- A group of children were playing on a heap of sand. One of them collected some shelled creatures from the sand. Being taught lesson on diversity in school, one of them identified them as snail.(i) Name the phylum to which snail belongs?(ii) Write two characteristic features of this phylum.(iii) Give few more examples of the particular phylum.
- Name the excretory organs of following:(i) Cockroach(ii) Leech
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number